Moving on - Adding Furniture to the blog

Obvious my lack of reviews should be noticed by anyone who looks here more than once a month. Mostly this is down to certain RL things, as well as lack of motivation due to lack of new gear that catches my eye and I enjoy. Not to say I don't have any good pieces to review, but.. Nothing amazing.

Tomorrow I will review a normal restraint, then starting monday will mvoe onto Furniture. Obviously I'll need to make some minor adjustments to the scoring for it, as furniture tends to be slightly less functional with a higher price tag in my experiance.

There will be some teething, but at least I will be updating again.

Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates!

Sorry for the delay, RL has being rather hectic this past month and has made getting posts out rather difficult. So to start.. New Relea...