The T&T Obedience Belt

Oh look, I am reviewing it. Had a long talk with the devices creator in world, and she kindly has lent me a copy to review. Complete with latex pack of course.

Quality

The default look is pretty good, but wil need resizing for most shapes. For more unusual builds, they also offer an exchange service to better fit your shape. There are plenty of extra texture packs, though they cost 100 linden each for those that want them.

I have the latex pack installed in mine, and while its nice and shiny.. I admit it doesn't always look like latex to me, but more like shiny coloured metal. Not bad by any means, but not exactly what I hoped for.

The belt has plenty of little accesories. A wireless access point (router) on the back, some chains, and the keyhole of course, which turns green when the key is in the lock and waiting to be taken.

Function

Straight up I will say this, there are some buttons in this thing that, without the extras you buy that work through the belt, do nothing. Things such as Tie Me require plugins my belt doesn't seem to have yet.

Anyway, moving on to what the base belt DOES have.

This thing has 5 seperate leash points, each one of which has its own leash, so yes, you can anchor a sub to 5 differant rings/posts and effectively make it impossible for her ot move from the spot. It also has a leash handle that can be given out, adjustable length of course and a Quick Leash option to throw one of them up on a leash post.

It comes with pretty much all the expected RLV restriction. Touch, chat, eidt, etc with some added unexpcted ones such as setting the daylight of your subs viewer. As usual I strongly encourage people not to take IM away. The clothing has a seperate menu for allowing/denying the various clothing types.

Belt toys.. For various reasons I won't put any pics of this stuff up, or go into too much detail. Theres the expected things, as well as an option to add a ring to a certain somewhere.. As well as inflatables when the chaste is on, or a shock. When its off you can add things such as hooks, or chains.

There is of course force sit, a couple of pages of anims, appearance adjusting and RLV folder access.

Owners are done in an interesting fashion. You can add sec owners via a menu as always, put full owners need to be added by editing the belt, going to contents, going into the settings NC and adding the name to the Owners= line.

The options menu allows you to do a few more things, such as restrict access to certain menus when the belt is locked, or nab a remote to control the belt from afar. You can setup a backup, re-intialize the belt and turn on an AO as well if you have one built in.

Now maybe my favortie menu. Limits. This belt has a built in limit system, so if something within it is something you really dislike, you can stop people accessing it by going into this menu and turning its functionality off. So of course I use it to stop IM restriction.

All in all, its a chastity belt with options you'd expect more from a collar instead.

I skipped a couple of menus there, specifcally Tie Me and Attached, mostly because they don't work for me at this moment in time due to lack of plugins.

Scores

Quality - It doesn't look bad by any means, but it lacks.. Something - 6/10
Funciton - The normal belt is a collar with some extras, plenty there and Limits is great - 8/10
Price - 1200 linden.. I can't rate that too highly, I'm sorry, its just a tad on the high side. - 5/10

8 comments:

  1. What's the script count like these days? The version I have (v5.05, I believe there's been an upgrade since then, I really should pop over and do that) has a script count of over 100 which always seemed a little excessive (for my needs anyway).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I have no idea. In hindsight thats probably something I should mention in my reviews.. I'll take a look next chance I get and letcha know.

      Delete
    2. Great, thanks.

      And, yeah, with scripted attachments I guess the script count would be a good thing to include in reviews. I know it's always the most important measure of an item but it's one I do consider. That look vs function balance. ;)

      Delete
    3. Seems that my belt has 44/59 running scripts, using 1152kb when just on and not in use.

      Delete
    4. Oh, that's much better! Guess I need to get down there and sort the upgrade.

      Thanks for checking. :)

      Delete
  2. Far as I know T&T support team is great help for all kinda issues what people may have at T&T items. Loved my T&T belt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The support is very good, but not an area I cover really in my reviews. I did mention stuff like the exchange service however.

      Delete
  3. T&T Belt latest version is 6.01 and Latest T&T Attacment version is is 1.11

    CS Pfeffer
    T&T Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Updates!

Sorry for the delay, RL has being rather hectic this past month and has made getting posts out rather difficult. So to start.. New Relea...