Doll Life - Mummy Stand

 So! A new comer to the blog for me to review about. Another one I found via the little store of kink, great little place.

Quality

I have to say, I really like the textures this uses. The latex looks great, and the straps are nice, tight and well detailed. It is of course very shiny, which is always a plus. It is however a pain to fit, so I just use a bodyless alpha (Theres plenty of free ones on the marketplace, or feel free to prod me in world and I can send you some.)

The hood is optional. While I do like the skintight design, I kinda wish it had nostril holes instead of a breathing tube through the mouth, but thats personal preferance.

This thing has a half ton of colours, it would take ages to list them all. Lets just say you get a menu that lets you choose straps or body, Under body there are more menus for differant colours, then each one of those has a sub menu for more precise colouring. Only way it could be better is if it used a hud. The straps have less options, but still more than enough.

Function

Its.. Well the RLV menu is jam packed, having a total of 19 options for restricting the vicitm, ranging from basic stuff like touching, to the more annoying IM blocker. It has every restriction you could need really.

It has a bult in blindfold, which in my opinion should be part of the hood. Its wierd that we can't see if we don't have it on after all. It can also force mouselook.

Most importantly? It has a timer! I swear, I cannot understand why every restraint out there does not have one of these. Said timer has an anti-AFK setting as well, if you want to make absolutely sure they are there the whole duration of their helplessness.

When unlocked you can access the Settings menu. You can update from here, adjust the colouring and add or remove owners.

What it lacks is an expose option. A friend and I where testing it, and she couldn't access it at all unless I added her as an owner.

Scores

Quality - I really like this thing, the latex textures just come out so well, at least on my graphical settings. Hoods a nice addition as well. Needs an alpha or two in the box - 9/10
Function - Its good. It has a lot in it, but it needs expose or public. - 7/10
Price - 500 linden. Can't complain much - 7/10

1 comment:

  1. its a ferry nice suit i have one and been lock in it for weeks loved the time

    ReplyDelete

Updates!

Sorry for the delay, RL has being rather hectic this past month and has made getting posts out rather difficult. So to start.. New Relea...