I was gonna review, but then I took an arrow to the knee..

Or more accurately, it turns out that people like me who use high shien on egar due to lighting and shaodws making it look like.. Well great. In previosu releases, hgih end settings using lighting and shadows and some well placed lights came out very well. WIth shadows off, it came out metallic as hell.

Now? in the latest firestorm, it keeps the metallic look with lighting and shaodws on, and just applies the shine on top of it, at least for me. As such, I am less than pleased, and couldnt; get any good screenshtos of the planned restraint tonight.

As soon as I figure out a workaround, I'll get the planned restraitn reviewed. Until then? I'll review non-shiny mesh gear.

heres a screenshot to show what it used ot look like, pre-firestorm 3.3. The left pic is withotu shadows, right with. Left pic is now also how it looks with shadows, just a little shinier. Obviosuly I was not reviewing the KaS corset dress, as its nto a restraint, but these images are a good example.

2 comments:

  1. According to Salid Sewell the KaS corset dress is not a restraint yet. She had all the code done, but noticed mesh isn't clickable, so needed a new approach (as adding an invisiprim cylinder over shiny new mesh would be sooo rude). So maybe you will have something to review there after some updates... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I liek to hear.

      She could try a simil;ar approach to Kcrations, they used a normal prim and/or unrigged mesh for the collar, which could then be adjusted and the whole system works through it.

      Delete

Updates!

Sorry for the delay, RL has being rather hectic this past month and has made getting posts out rather difficult. So to start.. New Relea...