Upcoming events at Estate Obscure

Not as much news passing my desk as I had hoped, but the lovely Pet, who probably needs a good spanking right now passed this along to me earlier! Below is a schedule of upcoming events over at Estate Obscure.

Note: this is copy and pasted from a notecard given to me in world and is not my own writing, nor should be taken as such.Some minor editing is all I contributed.

"May 6th, at 1pm slt ~ The Pink "fuckin" Vampire!  There's a lot of live performers in SL, amazing voices, and then there's Pink Vampire, trust me, she's Marylin Monroe meets naughty! The real Marylin, died from a drugged enema, the Pink Vampire will capture your heart with her sultry, sweet voice. "Smitten & bitten" Trust me, you do not wanna miss this, bring someone you love, a friend, Family and just enjoy.


May 13th ~ Lady Sin aka Dr Philis! :) The Doctor will see you NOW! She's wise and endearing and she knows a thing or twenty about *coughs* blonde handfuls! She speaks the language of kink all Oxford dictionary in da streets and Urban Dictionary in the sheets :) , what you may not know is, EO used to have wonderful discussions with a Male Dom named Kwatsu, he taught and shared what is called "Sourcing" D/s can be very Spiritual! So Lady Sin will be Conjunction Junction, doin a discussion, I'll get more details, but maybe this opens the door to more discussions, be it kinky or deeper topics, wanna get involved , be a Teacher. share your experience, wisdom, pay it forward! Let's do it together, this is gonna be a great talk, trust me, Lady Sin is talented and really great at scolding and spanking! I know, so come and enjoy what I hope is the 1st of many great talks a comin.


Game Night ~   May 20th "Cards against humanity"  This is a rather dainty game, in a gasoline panties wearing xxxpressway do not pass go, collect punishment as you go down, for a Sunday walk in the park NOT! This is where we find out who's sick... Like an Asteroid collision course of kink landing on a Nun... It's a freaky game. It's okay... Cause the person next to you, is probable sicker and freakier then you :)  Now, come and cleanse yur brain, and let's bleach brains and bleach eyeballs!  on a sidenote, also my purrrrfect 10 rezzzzz day! spank me if ya dare.

  May 27th!  Summer is coming, it's getting so HOT! we gotta call out your DJ Lady Sin , She'll whip the music, She'll get the glory! WHOLE lotta shakin going on, She goes down, get's down , bring some friends, bring some Family :)

  Any questions, comments, ideas, suggestions? IM or notecard them to me please Pet (diaperedpet.jewell) ...I do hope you read this, let me know if you did!!

                    Petalpuss ~~ "

So yeah, every saturday for the resy of the month theres something going on over at Estate Obscure. Check it out if you're free, or hell if you're trussed up tight, you can still hop over there I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates!

Sorry for the delay, RL has being rather hectic this past month and has made getting posts out rather difficult. So to start.. New Relea...