Recomended stores and locations

As a sort of sideline to my reviews, thougth I'd throw this up, partially out of boredom, partially because my next planned review is tomorrow at the earliest.

So! Heres a list (In no particular order) of some of the locations and stores I frequent. Click the names for the sim LM.

Restrained Freedom - Both a store I regularly buy from, and a sim I visit just to seew what goings on. Lots of latex gear and some of the more niche fetish stuff like mummification and straitjackets.

Kcreations at The Little Shop of Kink - A great little store for the latex or leather in you. Lots of high quality outfits, thigh length boots of the mesg variety and of course the Bodybinder that I fell in love with.

Amelie Barbour at DXWs store - Amelie does a LOT of latex mesh gear, from a normal catsuit to full body bondage devices. Quite streamlined in terms of menus, but well made.

Real Restraint - Pretty sure everyone knows of Marines gear by now, shes also the creator of RLV, so every bondagette in SL should stop by if only to drop a donation as thanks for giving us what we use in our day to day bondage second lives.

Kittys BDSM club - A sim I frequent for the moment. A nice little club thats admittedly a little blue on the lighting, but still quite a nice hangout.

Powers of Creation - Makers of great latex outfits.

KaS - Do I really need to say anything?

Thats all for now. List will be updated/repupblished as and when I remember places I frequent that somehow didn't get on this list.

Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates!

Sorry for the delay, RL has being rather hectic this past month and has made getting posts out rather difficult. So to start.. New Relea...