RF Armbinder

Here we go, something from RF again.

Quality

It looks pretty good. Quite shiny, quite tight.. A devil to fit properly though. I think I spent more time resizing the prims to fit me than I've done tied up in it. I also had to use an alpha to stop my arms clipping no matter what size I made it.. How on earth did we manage before alphas?

It has an optional belly strap/harness, a very nice addition. Pins the arms to the body more securely, looks nice and snug and is always a nice piece to add to any bondage. It has a few differant appearaces. Red Velvet, denim, etc. Straps adjustabled seperatly for good measure.


Function

Has some of Katies plugins, such as Keep Away and Invisi-cage. has her ice keys as well (Sort of a self imposed tiomelock. Gives the person a temporary set of keys that melt after a preset amount of hours.) Theres the good old time, a built in relay and the typical RLV menu stuff, as well as a leash of course.

Theres an escape mini-game, and.. That seems to be all really. Theres teh other usual stuff, style change, lock, etc which really don't need me to go into detail about..

Scores

Quality - a nice look, pain to fit. Needs an alpha in the box. 7/10
Function - It does what an armbinder does, has soem nice plugins, etc - 7/10
Price -600 Linden.. Same as the RR one, which I am sorry to say is better value. - 5/10
Average - 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates!

Sorry for the delay, RL has being rather hectic this past month and has made getting posts out rather difficult. So to start.. New Relea...