The T&T Obediance Belt

This is one of the most frequently asked for reviews. I would love to oblige, but I will not, and will explain why.

My reviews always cover the entire product. To do that I would first have to buy the Base T&T belt, thats 1200 linde, expensive in its ownr right. But it then cost me a further 5240 linden if I wanted all the plugins, which if I was to review the belt, I'd need to buy.

I do not have 6440 linden lieing around to spend on this. Even if I did have that much linden, i would NEVER spend it on one toy when I could use it to review about 20 others for the same cost.

Now stop asking! I can't and won't buy the belt.

Aria

2 comments:

  1. Why you complain about items price when you not have full product and won't buy it? Do only reviews products what you own. Don't do any review of stuff what you won't own. Do you thought you can have free products because you have blogs? Wrong. Buy stuff or shut up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My how polite. I for one have never once asked for free stuff. I have since spoke to the creator of this device in world regarding my views.

      I get no profit out of this blog, its merely here for information for people wanting more info on various devices in SL. Clearly I should spend a fortune to suit needy people like your good self instead of actually reviewing things that I d'know, I already own or want to.

      Clearly I should empty my bank account to ensure I ahev every single toy in SL ready and waiting!

      Yeah, sure. Anyway, no ones making you read this, so kindly don't insult me, or leave. Its really not hard to do either.

      Delete

Updates!

Sorry for the delay, RL has being rather hectic this past month and has made getting posts out rather difficult. So to start.. New Relea...