The MD cuff review

Just a quick one. Someone pointed out a mistake in my review regarding the owner system of the cuffs. I had been locked out of this menu by a former Mistress sometime ago and had no idea it even existed anymore (we're talking a long time ago now).

Due to this, I have went back over my review and made soem changes, as wlel as increasing the score as it seems better value for money with this owner system I had accidently overlooked.

I apologise for the mistake! I'll try and make it up to any readers who moved away from buying it possibly due to my review.. Though I doubt theres any who did right enough.

Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates!

Sorry for the delay, RL has being rather hectic this past month and has made getting posts out rather difficult. So to start.. New Relea...