Simple note on updates

Sometimes after I review gear, it gets updated.

So far I have being very lazy and not updated ANY of my reviews to reflect the updates. Nor to switch the old ones up to my newer format.

Tonight, I'll change that and start updating some of the older reviews to reflect the newer versions that I have recieved. Which one I choose to do will be random, so it could be one from a month ago, or one from a year ago.

If there is any review in particular people want to see updated, sent me a message (here, DA or in world) and I'll look into it.

Enjoy!

(also new review coming tonight as well, maybe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates!

Sorry for the delay, RL has being rather hectic this past month and has made getting posts out rather difficult. So to start.. New Relea...